The best of both worlds – scientifically proven & energetically aligned:For the Western medical sleuth, this technology has been scientifically studied for over 20 years. Researchers, in published medical studies, have discovered this really works by:!
- Reduces pain by increasing endorphin production, a natural pain killer.
- Reduces inflammation-suppresses enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain, and boosts the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes.!
- Cellular regeneration- by stimulating the mitochondria within the cell, ATP production is increased. Increased ATP production allows damaged cells to accept nutrients quicker and to eliminate toxins.!
- Increases lymphatic drainage
- Increases circulation
- Speeds healing
- Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle cramps
- Anti-viral properties- increase antibody production in the blood stream to allow the body to fight off viruses.
- Increases Collagen production- A primary protein vital to the structure of tendons, bones, skin, teeth and cartilage.!
- Regulates Serotonin levels-Serotonin acts as a mediator of inflammation and allergic reactions. It plays an important role in blood clotting, stimulating a strong heart beat, initiating sleep and fighting depression. It also stimulates the smooth stomach in the intestinal wall.!
From a Holistic, Eastern Perspective:
- Stimulates acupuncture & acupressure points encourages the body to induce natural healing and improves functioning.!
- Balances Chi- chi is life force energy-without it, living creatures would die.
- Unblocks meridian lines-channels of energy run in patterns through the body and on its surface. These energy channels, called meridians, are like plant roots that feed through the body to irrigate and nourish the tissues. An obstruction in the meridians is like a dam that backs up.
- Chakra work-There are seven physical chakra points with about a hundred smaller secondary chakras. The smaller points are sometimes called meridians and acupuncture points. Chakras play an instrumental role in your health and wellbeing, if left unbalanced it can cause health issues
– Therapy Laser FAQ:
– How often do I use the Photonic Red Light?
– For optimal results, we recommend red lighting acupoints every other day for two weeks, then twice a week. If it involves a virus, we recommend red lighting twice a day until symptoms disappear. For all other issues, you can use it as often as necessary. If the results aren’t optimal, be sure to also red light the adjoining joint, i.e. if the ankle is experience issues, it is helpful to address the knee as well, both sides.!
– Are acupuncture/acupressure points easy to locate?!
– As the Photonic Red Light stimulates the skin about the size of a half dollar in diameter, locating the PRECISE point is not an issue. The books contained in the kits provide diagrams displaying the location of the points. The human book also provides a written medical description of each point. The human laminated chart provides a layman’s description of point locations. You will want to red light the acupoints on both sides of your body.!
– Will I feel anything? !
The light itself does not create any sensation. However, the body responds to accelerated cellular activity and meridians opening. Occasionally, some report feeling light tingling, a warming sensation, and muscle relaxation.!
– Is the light safe to use?!
– This light is extremely safe and effective. As with ANY light, avoid direct contact with eyes.!
– How long do I leave it on each point?!
– Hold the light to each point for 5-10 seconds each. BE SURE to address the same point on both sides of the body.!
– Do I have to put any pressure on it?!
No pressure is needed when using the light. Hold lightly to bare skin, or slightly above the skin to stimulate.
– How long will the light last before I have to change the battery?
– The light will provide 100% of power for approximately 20 hours of continuous use. The light will maintain it’s full brightness until about 80% of it’s battery life, then it will go SIGNIFICANTLY dimmer. It uses one 123 camera battery. To change the battery, simply unscrew the cap, slip the used battery out and replace with the new battery. Batteries can be purchased at any major retailer.!
– How do I clean my light and how often should I clean it?
– The light is water resistant. You can rinse lightly under water, making sure to point the lights down. A cotton swab will assist the cleaning of your light. Be sure to clean your light every time before you use it on another animal as it is possible to spread germs this way.!
– I know it says that for acupressure points to apply the light for 5-10 seconds, but what about on my horses tight leg muscle?!
– You will want to hold the red light on the muscle directly for a longer period of time and as often as necessary. Also, be sure to red light the muscle attachment points.
– Do I need to do my acupoints in any particular order?!
– No, it is not necessary to start clockwise or to place the light on accupoints in any particular order. As this modality is different from acupressure, there are some things that do not apply.!